Music and Wine in Sonora
Sonora and the greater region has lots of great activities, music and entertainment coming up.
ART WALK SONORA & JAMESTOWN
See here for more info…
- Every second Saturday of the month is Art Walk where all the shops and galleries in downtown Sonora stay open late, live bands perform and many good restaurants are open to satisfy your cravings…………………….including buying NEW shoes! Several galleries stay open featuring some fantastic local artists and will often have a reception for one of them during Second Saturday Art Walk. Come meet the artists!
- On first Fridays of the month we have the Jamestown Art Walk, only a 5 minute drive away.
- Go for a picnic and live music in Tuolumne Memorial Park every Wednesday during summer or Concert in the Pines every Saturday night in the Twain Harte park.
- Go winetasting downtown at Servente’s Saloon every Thursday afternoon, afterwards perhaps grab some small bites and great wine at the Independent Wine Co, or if you are really hungry visit Emberz and have a “smoked” cocktail to start. We also have some cool pubs for a cold beer.
- Go dancing at the Black Oak Casino Lounge to live bands during the weekends.